Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dear Friends,

Dear friends,

First of all, I'm sorry for not answering you call, returning your SMS.

You might be thinking, what happened to this lady ? MIA ? Too busy ? ...??...??

In the beginning, when the pregnancy is confirmed and morning sickness kicks off, If I can, I choose not to answer calls. I feel like vomiting everytime I talk on the phone. So I told myself, sorry for now, I will explain to you later when I'm better.

However, after the 2nd pre natal check up, I still choose not to answer call nor returning SMS, becoz I was scared. I'm sick of others asking me 'How are you ? How's your pregnancy coming along ? Everything so far so good ?' What you expect me to answer with a situation like this ? To tell you I'm good ? No, I'm not. To tell you I'm no good ? I'm too tired to explain. So I've decided to wait till everything is confirmed.

I dare not even step out of my house. I'm scared that if my neighbours see me, there'll know that I'm pregnant ( though my bump is still not noticable). Then, next month, when they see me, Ohh, what happened ? No pregnant anymore ?!! I'm just too tired to explain...

I hope that you understand my situation after reading my post.

I'll get back in touch with u all soon, just bear with me for a little more time...and Pray for me and the little life in my uteras !!

Luv,
Faye

1 comment:

mummystephenienyou said...

Dear, I will pry for u tonite! I will b wt u 2! Call me if u need an ear..We are so near rite?