Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Closer

It's getting closer to the D-day....6th Aug. This is the day I'll be going for the AMU Test. Mixed feelings now. As much as I'd like to know the result asap, on the other hand, I'm doubt about how to get through the 3 days of bed resting( Doc said gotta bed rest for 3 days) ? Any suggestions ?? Perhaps it's time to dig out all the TVB series I've copied but yet to watch.

I'm not sure if I'm having migraine or muscle pain. It's the usual spot where I've migraine, however, it doesn't cure even with the pain killer which doc prescribed. Worse is the after effect of taking the pain killer, it makes me loss of appetite, AGAIN ?!! Yeah, again !! I've also tried Deep Heating Cream, it helps a little, but after awhile, it comes back. The most enjoyable moment is when I'm asleep, 15mins after I wake up, the pain will start again, everyday since last week. This evening, the pain was almost unbearable, I didn't have appetite for dinner, so I had a can of coke. The most amazing thing happened after I finished off the can of coke. The pain got relief !!! Ohh what a relief !! I hope it'll never comes back !!

1 comment:

genee's garden said...

i'm not sure the exact result u have, my down risk is 1 in 50, that's very high risk. the only way to find out whether my bb is down or not is go thru amnio, but i refused to do so. i'm very keen to hv my baby regardless he's down or normal. i pray very hard to lord buddha and i'm very2 fortunate.