Sunday, July 19, 2009

1st Prenatal Check Up

I went for my first pre natal check up on 11 June. It's 8 weeks by then.

Before going there, I've tonnes of questions that I wanted to ask the doc. However, upon arriving, blame it to the rushing and traffic. I forgot about what I want to ask. All I remember was not to ask him for medicine to ease my all day sickness. I totally forgot about 'Sleepless night', constipation....etc...

I told Dr Foong about the morning sickness, then he asked about the frequency of vomiting, I told him sometimes about 2-3 times a day, sometimes about 5 times. Guess what he said ?!!! 'Ohh that's okay, if more than that then only I'll give you medicine'. The answer is so Him....He doesn't simply prescribe medicine just becoz you tell him you're not well. He also took some of my blood for test. He's never change, still the same, dont like to talk much.

Left there in half an hour's time. Next appointment on 9th Jul.

No comments: