Monday, December 29, 2008

Last day

Today is the last day of my year end break, after a good 2 weeks.

Serious, if you're to ask me what have I done in the past 2 weeks, well, I think 'Tired yet happy' says it all.
First, started with a 5d4n family trip to HK. In a country which required a lot of walking, walking, and walking, having 2 little one can be a torture. Imagine having to carry them whenever they're tired walking. Then, back in KL, got to know that Gerrard's babysitter had an accident, which means that my plan of having a good 'break' has gone with the wind. Taking care of 2 little one can be pretty tired, especially without a maid where you've to take care from A to Z. However, I must say, we'd a quality 2 weeks together 24/7.

Hope that I dont have to get back to work and become a stay home mum. So that I can provide the best that I can to the kids. Dream on !!

No comments: